Saturday 16 December 2023

MARKET MUSE

 


When I go to the supermarket, I always have my headphones plugged into my MP3 player.
Although it's enjoyable to listen to music while shopping, it's not enjoyable listening to the dirge supermarkets play.
They usually end up using played-out commercial pop from many decades ago, or mind-numbing current corporate crap.
We're always being clobbered by authorities telling everyone to present ethnic diversity in everyday life, and although the supermarkets sell food from around the world, they don't play the music.
If ever my local supermarkets start to play Nigerian Afrobeat, Brazilian Samba, German Krautrock, Algerian Rai, Chicago Footwork, Jamaican Reggae, Detroit Techno and so on, then I may switch my MP3 player off and tune in.

GG

No comments:

Post a Comment