Tuesday 28 May 2024

WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT

 


It's most amusing to see a computer browser struggling to tell you where you are located and what the weather is like at your location when online.
99 times out of 100, they get my location wrong, many times referring to places I've never even heard of.
So letting me know what the weather is like at these locations is irrelevant.
Then on the rare days it gets my location correct, letting me know what the weather is like is also irrelevant.
If it tells me it's raining - I already know.
If it tells me it's foggy - yes, I already know.
If it tells me it's sunny - yes I know.
It's the equivalent of a stranger running up to you in the street in the middle of winter and telling you it's snowing.
YES I KNOW..!!

GG

No comments:

Post a Comment