Thursday 26 October 2023

LEAF COLOURING

 


I stopped drinking tea a few years ago.
Seeing the tannin stain my "stainless steel" teaspoons & ceramic cups, then knowing tannin was also used for dyeing leather, as well as making ink, didn't really make it seem very appetizing any more.
If tannin could do all that, what does it do to the inside of your body?
Not to mention the bleach used to whiten tea-bags.
Certain tea-bag brands would often sting the back of the throat during & after a cuppa.
So I didn't have any problem ending the use of tea.
Years later, I'm very pleased with that decision.
Clean kitchenware and no more stinging throat.
I also invented a new drink which I've indulged in for my after-tea years.
I call it Aqualait.
Aqua = water
Lait = milk.
Basically, a cup of tea without the tea added..!!
Hot water and milk is fairly flavourless but actually helps you taste the food better.
Could you imagine adverts for Aqualait?
Sounds quite upmarket.
Tea-bag sales might plummet..!!

GG

No comments:

Post a Comment