Wednesday 19 July 2023

ELECTION RESULTS


 

I recall from when I was a teenage schoolboy, my parents said that it doesn't matter who you vote for, none of them ever make any difference for the better.
And so from that day on I decided to not waste my time going through the voting procedure when I was older.
I stuck with that decision too, especially having witnessed for myself how accurate this fact is after a few decades passing.
It seems the opposition parties in the UK are nothing other than a public facade to give the illusion of choice, making it seem like the people have a say, while the political controllers behind the scenes just continue with their agenda no matter which party is presenting it.
Then when the controllers pass their unpopular agendas onto the elected party, the populace can't complain because it was the public who voted them in.
Therefore, the country being lumbered with these banal plans from behind the scenes, regardless of which political party it is, is confirmation that voting doesn't make a difference.
It's a bit like trying to count using the zero times table - the result is always zero..!!

GG

No comments:

Post a Comment